Monday, April 25, 2016

Blogging about books

It is not easy to blog. I always envy those who have impeccable blogs, with eye catching pictures. They are able to draw in a lot of visitors each day and week. What does it take to be a good blogger? Apart from passion it takes a lot of work combined with good discipline, which sadly to say I lack. However, whenever I update my blog I decide to update it the next week without fail. But as I write this I am going off on vacation for a month....:) so I guess from June I should be a disciplined blogger.
In my defense I can say that I was doing other work that deterred me from blogging, like writing book reviews and content creation for other people's blogs.
Here are a few of my book reviews of Indian authors.
Neela Mala by Azha.Valliappa, is one of my favorite childhood books that I waited to read each month as this story was serialized in a monthly  Tamil magazine called "Gokulam." These were the days when the Internet had not made its gargantuan appearance in this world. I caught hold of the digital version of this book that was kindly sent to me by a friend. It can be found here.

Few of the other amazing book I read were:
I am Malala by Malala Yousufzai & Christina Lamb

Mayil will not be quiet by Niveditha Subramaniam and Soumya Rajendran

The Mystery of the Silk Umbrella by Asha Nehemiah

Hope I continue to write about the books I read as it also serves as a reminder about the story in case I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment